Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Bean in the Nose and Taco Coughing

Esther has a cold so when she came to me needing her nose blown I didn't think twice. I did think it was a little strange when she tried to look through the tissue to see what came out. "Where'd it go?" she was asking, but I didn't pay enough attention to understand her baby talk. A minute later she sneezed but didn't seem to need to blow her nose again. Then she came to me with a bean in her hand. "Dere is!" she exclaimed. "Oh, yes, I see the bean," I said. But when I noticed the snot on it everything suddenly made sense! I'm not sure when she stuck it in, but I sure am glad it came out without any problems!

In other news, Lucy demonstrated "taco coughing" by curling her tongue and coughing through it.

1 comment:

  1. That's the kind of hilarious where I'm thinking at the same time, "I'm glad that was such a quick peaceful end to that story!"

    ReplyDelete