Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Month


My handsome littlest man is one month old today! It's been a wonderful month full of a lot of sitting, nursing and reading and trying to fit in everything else around that. Definitely a day to day, hour by hour time of life.

I've loved having so much time to read, though! I finished a Leaders in Action biography of William Wilberforce (out of print) and Raising Real Men. Now I'm halfway through 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I have also managed to read several chapters of The Hobbit to Joshua.

Joshua at four weeks.

Here's a picture of Joshua at the same age Stephen is now. I think there's some family resemblance!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think you just keep having the same child, over and over again! Then they grow up a little and prove to have such unique, funny little personalities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what variety can hide under such similar features!

    ReplyDelete