Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Belly Pictures

On Sunday we went to a house dedication party at my best friend's new home. The sun was shining so a bunch of us went for a walk around some of their lovely property. Another friend had forgotten her camera so I let her use mine. So that means I got to be on the other side of the camera and I have some belly pictures to share.

I think I'll be 30 weeks on Friday. 10 to 12 weeks left and so much to do! Yeah, this is definitely a fourth pregnancy.

To do:
  • Buy a van of some sort
  • Inventory recipes, organize grocery list, plan freezer cooking
  • Read Dandelion Wine
  • Go to Family Camp (June 13-17)
  • Help Eli run a booth for Exodus at the OCEANetwork Curriculum Fair (June 24-25)
  • Write the name letter
  • Continue taking care of the kids I already have!

1 comment: